About

This blog belongs to the Year 3 students of the British School of Marbella and their teacher, Mrs Ower. 
class group photo

BSM

Our school is located in the south of Spain on the Costa del Sol, just a short walk from the beach.
map-spain

On a clear day, we can see the mountains of north Africa across the Mediterranean.  The mountain in the picture at the top is behind our school and is called La Concha which means the conch shell.  If you look carefully, it’s easy to see why!

This blog will be our way of allowing the world to take a peek inside our classroom. It is also a way for us to make connections with students all over the world!  We are excited about using blogging in our classroom and hope you enjoy what you see. Please subscribe by leaving your details on the Subscribe page and please leave a comment if you can spare the time.

6 thoughts on “About

1. Miss Graham

Lovely to see how Year Three are getting on in Marbella.
    I hope you are all keeping up the music too 🙂

Miss Graham

Reply
    1. Mrs Ower Post author

Dear Miss Graham
      Thank you for your comment. We ARE keeping up with our music. Did you know that we have started to play ukuleles? You can listen to us here. We hope you are well and having fun in Malaysia.
      From
      Year Three

Reply
      1. Deirdre Graham

Dear Year Three,

I am delighted to hear. Literally! The ukeleles sound fantastic. I got a ukelele last year and I am not nearly as far on as you are, I must practice more. Keep it up!

Malaysia is great fun, thank you. I am enjoying every minute.

Miss Graham

Reply
  2. Mrs Cronshaw

Hi, I’ve loved having a look at your class blog and how you love to learn in the sun! I’m a teacher in England a town called Bury about 10 miles from Manchester. We are also listed on the Blog Challenge and would like to add you to our global connection link and compare, contrast and share life in your school to life in ours. Our blog link is
    http://greenmount1.edublogs.org

Thanks
    Mrs C

Reply
    1. Mrs Ower Post author

Hello Mrs C
      Thank you for visiting our blog!

We would love to compare, contrast and share with your class so please do add us to your global connection link and we’ll do the same.

Looking forward to finding out more about Mrs C’s class and their learning.

Best wishes
      Mrs Ower

Reply