Directions for commenting on our blog:
- Just underneath the title of the post, click on ‘Leave a Reply’.
- Fill in your name (see Blogging Guidelines – first name only for students, please).
- Fill in your email address. Only the blog administrator (Mrs Ower) will be able to see this.
- Write your comment in the box (see How to Write a Good Comment below) and click ‘Submit’.
- Your comment WILL NOT be visible until Mrs Ower has approved it.
How to write a GOOD comment.
- Begin your comment like a letter starting off with Dear…
- Say what you liked about the post, add some relevant information – maybe you have a suggestion to make the writing even better – and/or ask a question.
- Check your post for correct punctuation and spelling before you submit it.